When submitting a Support ticket from the submit a request tab on the Help Center, it is necessary to specify the Business Impact of the ticket.
Business Impact definitions
- Urgent - The Merchant cannot operate due to complete loss of service or a significant feature that is completely unavailable and no workaround exists.
- High - The Merchant can operate, however, basic functions are no longer functioning. Partial loss of service with severe impact on the Merchant and no workaround exists.
- Normal - An issue has medium to little impact on Merchant’s operations caused by a loss of non-critical functionality. One of the following criteria must be true:
- Partial, non-critical loss of functionality
- The Merchant's business can operate
- A workaround is available
- Low - An issue which has little and/or no significant impact on the Merchant
Below are explanations and examples of each Business Impact category.
Business Impact: Urgent
A ticket should be marked as "Urgent" when the Merchant cannot operate due to complete loss of service or a significant feature that is completely unavailable and no workaround exists.
A complete service outage means:
- The Zooz servers are not responding to any API request
- 100% of payments are failing, and the response indicates a configuration issue on Zooz's end
Business Impact: High
A ticket should be marked as having "High" Business Impact when a core function of the Zooz solution is inoperable.
High Impact issues include:
- Attack by a fraudulent third party
- All payments routed to a particular processor are failing
- A large percentage of the merchant's transactions are failing, where the transactions belong to a wide variety of end users
- A routing-related configuration issue, such as transactions failing for users from a particular country or card brand
- Portal Virtual Terminal does not work (applies to merchants where Virtual Terminal is used as a core business function)
- Reports cannot be exported
- Payment search is inoperable
Business Impact: Normal
A ticket should be marked as having "Normal" Business Impact when no payments can be made from a limited number of customers. Integration requests and configuration requests are also considered Normal Business Impact tickets.
Normal Business Impact issues include:
- No payments can be made for a small number of customers
- IPN (webhook) troubleshooting
- Portal feature doesn't work (applies where a feature is not used as a core business function)
Normal Business Impact requests include:
- Configure a new processor
- Configure 3DS provider
- Configure fraud detection service
- Add, remove or modify routing rules
- Integration-stage inquiries
- An error is received for a few specific payments
- An error on updating payment status
Business Impact: Low
A ticket should be marked as having "Low" Business Impact when the inquiry involves
Low Business Impact issues include:
- ARN requests
- Feature requests
- How to questions
- Portal login access issues
Low Business Impact requests include:
- Request for general information
- Request for analysis or custom report
- Request for new feature or product
- Portal permissions configuration