When submitting a support ticket it is necessary to specify the Business Impact of the ticket.
An emergency ticket, marked as urgent, will be regarded as such only if it focuses on a complete service outage and deals with one of the following events:
- The ZOOZ servers are not responding to any API request.
- 100% of payments are failing, and the response indicates a configuration issue on ZOOZ's end.
**If one of the above issues are the case, please submit a ticket via firstname.lastname@example.org, adding [urgent] in the subject line. Make sure you include the brackets in the request.**
Note: please use the urgent alert with caution - tickets that do not fall under the two urgent descriptions noted above will be demoted to normal priority and will be tended to during business hours.
In order to help us track and fix the source of the issue as quickly as possible please send the following information in your ticket request:
- Examples of failed API requests
- Payment IDs of failed transactions
- X-Zooz-Request-IDs (can be found with each response, resource, and action)
- Provider responses
- Recent changes made with the merchant integration and/or configuration with ZOOZ or one of the providers