To search for payments you can use the text search or the advanced search option.
Go to Payments >> Search
The searchable fields in the text search are:
- Payment ID
- Order ID
- Payment Method Token
- Card Last 4 Digits
- Card Holder Name
- Customer First Name
- Customer Last Name
- Customer Email
- Customer ID
- Customer Reference
- Reconciliation ID
- BIN Number
1. If you are searching for a specific field and it yields no results, try to search it using an asterisk (*) at the end.
- 123* will search all the fields starting with 123
2. Remember to choose the correct range of date in the “Date” field.
3. You can sort the results by the fields present in the search column by clicking on that field. For example, you can sort your result by the "Payment Provider".
-Clicking one time on the tab will sort in descending order.
-Clicking on the tab again will sort in ascending order.
4. Make sure that the user that is searching has the right permissions.
- Go to account>user management>click on the user>make sure they have permissions to search for payments for the relevant business units.