Webhooks are events that notify you when a transaction changes its status.
Webhooks are particularly useful if your transaction flow is asynchronous - instead of checking for a change in status yourself, you can let PaymentsOS do it for you.
To create and configure a new webhook, follow these steps:
- Login to the PaymentsOS Control Center and open the Webhooks configuration page (Accounts >> Webhooks).
- Select the relevant environment (test or live).
- Enter an endpoint (the HTTPS URL) that the Webhooks notifications should be sent to.
- Select the events to track from the Payment Event Alerts list.
- Select the filters you would like to apply (this data will be added or removed from the Webhook).
- Select the business units to associate with the endpoint from the Associated Business Units list.
- Select the webhook version.
- Click create.
- That's it!