In case of a report that has special characters or a non-Latin language (for example, in SHVA the provider response is in Hebrew), you'll need to load the report into Excel in UTF-8 encoding.
Follow these steps to do so:
- Download your report, and extract it out of its GZ archive file (if you require assistance, please contact your Helpdesk administrator).
- Open a new clean Excel sheet.
- Navigate to the Data menu:
- Choose the import "From Text" option:
- In the pop-up window, navigate and choose the report's CSV file:
- Choose "Delimited" and under File Origin choose "Unicode (UTF-8)":
- Under Delimiters untick Tab and choose "Comma" instead. Approve the import with "Finish":
Allow Excel to import all the encoded data and you can now start working.